“You are never too old to set another goal or to DREAM a new DREAM.” - Aristotle
First and foremost, Thank you!
Yes, thank you to each one of you for the contributions you have made in my life, my family’s life, and the lives of my team and their families. Because of you, we helped over 200+ families with their housing needs this past year. A home is much more than walls and beams. A home is love, hope, and dreams. We are honored that we could help so many families with this experience.
This past year, 2017, went by SO fast and we have so many reasons to be grateful. It wasn’t all sunshine and rainbows but rather a lot of hard work that was worth all the effort in the end! Our biggest highlights for the year:
- Our team doubled in size and we went from being a Team to becoming a Family.
- We have our own office building; stand alone with inspiration from room to room for all of us that work here and those people that visit. It is very rare for a real estate team to have their own office building, but it creates and fosters unbelievable culture. I invite you to visit us anytime.
- We were featured in several magazines and interviews as an example of a WINNING team culture.
- Personally, I was named a CORE coach for the CORE Training Inc. Coaching allows me to mentor, consult, and coach some of the highest producing real estate agents across the country - keeping me sharp and ever growing. This has been a DREAM come true allowing me to give back and help others as my CORE coaches have helped me. My many CORE coaches especially Rick Ruby and Kendra Cooke have helped me tremendously.
- We are honored and grateful for the 200+ families who have trusted us with their buying and selling needs. We do not take that lightly - we are honored! Thank you!
“Adversity causes some men to break, and others to break records”
We are so grateful for all that has happened this past year and with your help, we consider 2018 as our year to break records. A record in helping even more families buy and sell. A record in giving back to worthy causes both in time and money. A record in making a difference in the lives of people we have met. We want to say, “Thank You” for the impact you have had on our team and our lives. We appreciate you and wish you a new year full of health, wealth, growth, and love.
Jay Fletch - Your Real Estate Consultant for Life
P.S. Please email me at Jay@JayFletch.com to discuss this further!